[3830] ARRL10 K7BG SO CW HP

aa7bg at 3rivers.net aa7bg at 3rivers.net
Sun Dec 10 21:42:08 EST 2000

                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K7BG
Operator(s):
Station: K7BG

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:   1574    119
  SSB:
----------------------
Total:   1574    119  =  749,224

Club: Northern Rockies DX Club

Comments:

This was a lot of fun, as always. Working Lebanon as soon as I got up Sunday
was a highlight. -- Thank goodness for scatter. I worked way more Q's using
that mode than in the past. Condx were not so hot from here compared to last
year. I'm down 200 Q's and 14 mults from the '99 effort. Sunday seemed like it
was borrowed from SS--had a hard time finding new game more than usual. I
received a number of RST's that were not 599. Thought that was interesting.
Another highlight was working "9" Montana stations. That's a record for me.
Lot's of 'disturbed' sounding signals, indicative of the high A es K indices.
Sunday almost had a good EU opening, but it didn't quite materialze for running
purposes, but I did snag a few mults. Didn't seem like much was on from the
Caribbean or was it just me? Lots of great ears out there.--Happy
Holidays.--Matt--K7BG

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com