[3830] ARRL10 N9CIQ SO CW LP

jgrokowsky at charter.net jgrokowsky at charter.net
Mon Dec 11 09:00:25 EST 2000

                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N9CIQ
Operator(s): N9CIQ
Station:

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: WI

   CW:    385    114
  SSB:
----------------------
Total:    385    114  =  175,560

Club: BADGER CONTESTERS

Comments:

Ran 25 watts most of the contest.  Wish the K index had been lower - seemed the
European openings were very short (from the Midwest).  South American signals
weren't all that loud either.  To make matters worse, it got real cold Sunday
and my rotor moved at the rate of about 10 degrees in 20 seconds.  I kept
wonering if it would just break altogether.

This is probably the most time I have ever spent on this contest.  Would be
interesting to put in a full effort one of these years.  That will have to wait
as the kids are ages 8 & 4.  I'll have plenty of time in about 10 years, I
think.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com