[3830] ARRL 10 VA3RU SO CW QRP

VA3RU VA3RU
Sun Dec 10 23:25:50 EST 2000

ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 2000

      Call: VA3RU/QRP                Country:  Canada
                                     Category: Single Operator QRP

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW      532     2128       55       66
      SSB        0          0         0         0

      Totals   532     2128       55       66  =   257,488

Equipment Description:  FT920,  5 Watt output,  A4S and 4ele monobander

My first semi serious QRP contest. Unfortunately CONDX were not the best
specially for QRP. However I even got few stations on CQ. I had  around 27
hours opening and worked about 20 of it.
I know I have put many of your ears on to the test so I apologize and thanks
for your patience. Missed ME somehow. I heard once somebody was giving 599ME
but that was it. Also missed MB, LAB, NB, PEI, NWT, QC. I have spent lots of
time on CX1CCC but I guess he has a VA3RU filter in his radio... There was
no short skip at all during the contest. The skip started around TX - CO -
AZ - UT - FL - NF - SK during most of the day.
All in all I had a good time. See you on 160 m later.
I wish Happy Holidays to all of you.

73  es  DX

Lali  VA3RU

Club Affiliation: Toronto High Speed Club

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Lajos Laki  VA3RU

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com