[3830] SV1DKL PARTICIPATION IN 2000's ARRL 10 METER CONTEST

Μαλιάκης Στάθης smaliakis at halcor.vionet.gr
Mon Dec 11 09:40:33 EST 2000

	Hi,guys!

Well , that was a tough one!!! After 13:00 GMT all 10 meters belonged to
NA.That kept on through 20:00 GMT , at least here in Athens!
Didn't do too well , because I was short of time and missed Sunday's great
condx late afternoon. Also , I'm a bit unhappy , because I missed KA7PNH on
28,377,2 on Sunday afternoon from WYoming, the only state I'm missing to
complete my WAS Award , which I've been hunting , since I was first licensed
(1994).
Better luck next time, I hope for all of us!
Maliakis Stathis  -  SV1DKL
Tech. Electrical Engineer
European Communications Manager of G.T.C. (GTC #028)
Web Site : http://www.members.tripod.com/sv1dkl
E-Mails    : smaliakis at halcor.vionet.gr
                 sv1dkl at hotmail.com
                 sv1dkl at sv1aaw.ath.grc.eu (AX.25 Protocol ONLY)
                 sv1dkl at sv1aaw.ampr.org

Do not write above this line

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

CALL USED___SV1DKL____ ARRL SECTION or COUNTRY____________________

CALL OF OPERATOR IF DIFFERENT FROM CALL =
USED____________________________________

CHECK ONE:
Single Operator License Class                    1198 QSO points*
   _____    Phone & CW    _____ Novice
   __X__    Phone only    _____ Technician     x   94 Multipliers
   _____    CW only       __X__ Other  =20
                                             =3D   112612 Claimed score
_____ Multioperator
  *Count 2 points per phone QSO, 4 points per CW QSO
  and 8 points per US Novice/Technician CW QSO.

If multioperator, show calls of all operators, =
loggers___________________________________________

   112612     Claimed Score       599   QSOs         94  Multipliers
                                Hrs of Op=20

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for =
Amateur Radio in=20
my country. My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge. =
I agree to be=20
bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards Committee."

Date __11/12/2000__ Signature__MALIAKIS EFSTATHIOS__ Call __SV1DKL__

Please enclose log, photos, comments, ideas, etc. with your entry and =
mail promptly to:=20
ARRL Contests, 225 Main St, Newington, CT 06111.

MULTIPLIER LIST

Worked NAM CW:

Worked NAM PHONE:
CT   MA   ME   NH   RI   VT   NY   NJ   DE   PA   MD   AL   GA   KY   =
NC   FL   SC   TN   VA   AR   LA   MS   TX   AZ   MI   OH   WV   IL   =
IN   WI   IA   KS   MN   MO   SD   NB   NS   NF   PQ   ON   MB  =20

1. Check log for duplicate QSOs
2. Copy ALL QSO info carefully. A penalty is assessed for incorrectly =
copied QSO info
3. Observe mailing deadline
4. Dupe/check sheet must accompany all entries of 500 or more QSOs

Maliakis Efstathios , SV1DKL=20
346A , Irakliou Avenue=20
GR-142 31 Nea Ionia=20
Athens , Hellas

DX CW:

DX PHONE:
5B    8P    C6    CT    CT3   CX    DL    EA    EA6   EA8   EI    ES    =
EU    EX    F     G     GI    GM    GW    HA    HB    I     JA    JW    =
KP2   KP4   LA    LU    LX    LY    LZ    OE    OH    OK    OM    ON    =
OZ    P4    PA    S5    SM    SP    SV    T9    TF    UA    UA2   UA9   =
UR    VP5   YB    YL    ZS   =20

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com