[3830] ARRL10NØHRSO Mixed LP

Pat Rundall rundall at newmonics.com
Mon Dec 11 11:18:29 EST 2000

Call: NØHR
Operator(s): NØHR
Station: NØHR

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 14:53

   CW:    253     86
  SSB:    207     49
----------------------
Total:    460    135  =  192510

Unfortunately, the scheduling gods put the Iowa-Iowa State basketball game
on Saturday and a trip to the in-laws on Friday up against this contest.
It was my first whack at this one and I had a good time and plan on being
back. Hopefully next time I'll be able to run the whole weekend and be
able to use a better antenna (double windom in a V with a 8m peak - not very

effective).

Mult-wise, I swept 1, 2 & 9 lands, worked a ton of W6s and FL stations but
missed VA, AL, AR and MS (which should have been easy) along with DC, WY,
WV,
ND, PEI, LAB, MB, and NWT.

Station: IC-746 (100W), double windom, WriteLog

73 es tnx,
Pat NØHR

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com