[3830] ARRL10 WN3VAW SO SSB LP

wn3vaw at fyi.net wn3vaw at fyi.net
Sat Dec 16 18:48:36 EST 2000

                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WN3VAW
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): ~6

   CW:
  SSB:    195     82
----------------------
Total:    195     82  =  31,980

Club: Wireless Association of South Hills

Comments:

Had a lot of fun considering I only had about 6 net hours to operate, between
company Christmas party and other family obligations.  Did find out the hard
way that my "new" TS-140S is a little more sensitive to SWR than the borrowed
TS-440S I'd been using lately.

Regret not being able to crack the FR5DX pileup, but them's the breaks.
Considering the time available, the power level, and my vertical antenna, I'm
quite satisfied with the score!

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com