[3830] ARRL 10 - IT9GSF M/S HP

Fabio Grisafi IT9GSF fgrisafi at tin.it
Sun Dec 17 11:29:21 EST 2000

ARRL 10 METER CONTEST --

Call: IT9GSF Country: ITALY Category: Multi Op

MODE QSO QSO PTS STATES COUNTRIES
CW 864 3456 51 78
SSB 1497 2994 54 112
Totals 2361 6450 105 190 = 1,902,750

Operator List: IT9CJY, IT9EQO, IT9GSF

Condx second day much better to NA than on saturday. Sorry I was alone the
second day to operate !
Good pile-ups on CW with NA stations ! More of three hours at 150 QSO/Hr on
CW and 200 QSO/Hr
on SSB ! Sorry K index was so high during the contest. Not many stations
from west coast and VE7, VE6
worked. But worked all continental states both on CW and SSB except ND on CW
!

Sorry not so many stations from EU during the night. We had good Es openings
and were able to work
some polish and french stations during the night.

We will improve our CW operating and antennas for the next year. Please copy
IT9GSF during ARRL International CW Contest next february.

73 de IT9GSF, Fabio.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com