[3830] UU5J 9A-DX m/s

Rustam Muhametzianov uu2jq at packet.crimea.ua
Mon Dec 18 13:25:14 EST 2000

                             CROATIAN SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 16-Dec-00, 17-Dec-00

    Callsign Used : UU5J
        Operators : UU2JQ UU2JZ UU0JX

         Category : MULTI OP - SINGLE TX

             Name : RUSTAM R. MUHAMETZIANOV
          Address : MATE ZALKI ST. 9-32
   City/State/Zip : SIMFEROPOL 95053
          Country : UKRAINE.

        Team/Club : CRIMEAN CONTEST CLUB

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

  160CW       14          14         60         9
   80CW       65          65        230        20
   40CW      122         122        412        37
   20CW      101         101        197        31
   15CW      117         117        258        38
   10CW       92          92        185        33

 Totals      511         511       1342       168

    Final Score = 225456 points.

 Soapbox comments: Sorry we could not operate during the night because
                   of ill UU1JA & UU2JZ's wife. Also UU2JQ is tired on
                   his job at saturday & UU0JX gone to sleep at 20:25z
                   saturday evening . The contest is very nice  as for
                   CW! We hope to be QRV in it next year! See you!
                   Seasons greetings  to all the contesters all around
                   the world!       -=de UU5J team=-
                   Don't forget our QSL-managers is:
                   K2PF   - for S.A. & N.A. only!
                   JA6UBK - for Japan only!
                   UU2JZ  - for the rest of the world!

 We have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
 established for amateur radio in our country.  Our report is correct
 and true to the best of our knowledge.  We agree to be bound by
 the decisions of the Contest Committee.