[3830] Int Sprint K0OU SOSB/15 HP

km0l at tfs.net km0l at tfs.net
Sat Dec 30 17:04:23 EST 2000

                     Internet CW Sprint

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs):  1

Score (Total QSOs): 72

Club: SMC

Comments:

Rig: TS-940S, Alpha 374 -> C4SXL at 65'

Was tuning around looking for some VE's to work and heard CQint, and thot it
wud be fun to play name swapping for a while. Had to stop for lunch so only got
about an hour into it- but it was fun hearing Steve come back to me many times
- and often in a row. Antenna was pointed somewhere other than where it
indicated and I could work each coast but nothing inbetween.
After the Int Sprint I climber the tower in 20 degree weather to straighten out
the antenna.
Tnx for the Q's and the fun. CU all in NAQP's.
73 de K0OU Steve in KC

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com