[3830] ARRLDX CW W6EEN (N6RT op) SOAB HP

Doug Brandon dab at home.com
Mon Feb 21 23:21:45 EST 2000

                      ARRL DX Contest - CW

Call: W6EEN
Operator(s): N6RT
Station: W6EEN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA

   160:     16     14
    80:    101     31
    40:    717     77
    20:    524     82
    15:    978     92
    10:    999     93
----------------------
Total:   3336    389  =  3,893,112

Comments:

Club affiliation: Southern California Contest Club

I wish somebody would come up with (and share!) the magic formula for
staying awake and energetic for 48 hours!  I tried to sleep for 1.5 hours
Friday night and 2 hours on Saturday night, but both times were more like
restless tossing and turning.  I am completely useless without SOME sleep
or rest.  I lost another 30 minutes Sunday morning due to a local
electrical storm and S9+ noise.

The most memorable moments were busting the huge 10m AP2CU pileup on the
first call, and being called by SU9ZZ on 40m.

Thanks to Don W6EEN for the continued use of his station (and great
hospitality!).

    73 de Doug, N6RT

W6EEN       3335  388   3893112SOAB HP

| Doug Brandon   dab at home.com |