[3830] EUHF Championship 1999 results

Dan, S50U danilo.brelih at siol.net
Sat Feb 26 14:40:05 EST 2000

Dear Contesters

It is my pleasure to announce you that official results of
EU HF CHAMPIONSHIP 1999 are available at Slovenia Contest Club
website.
If you have no access to WWW,send a request to me and I will send
you the files by email in a simple ASCII format. Congrats to
everyone who participated and specially to all plaque winners.

The Slovenia Contest Club encourages the copying and publishing of
the EUHFC contest results and rules to inform as many contesters
as possible.

Please find EUHFC 1999 results and EUHFC 2000 rules at:

http://lea.hamradio.si/~scc/hfc/euhfc99.htm

73s & CU fm Dan, S50U

SCC webmaster : http://lea.hamradio.si/~scc
Danilo Brelih                              HAM: S50U
Gorje #14 A                              email: danilo.brelih at siol.net
5282 Cerkno                                 or: s50u at hamradio.si
Slovenia                                   tel: +386 65 745 117
              http://lea.hamradio.si/~s50e

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com