[3830] CQ160 SSB N0AH SOHP

dinsterdog at aol.com dinsterdog at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 10:49:30 EST 2000

                     CQ 160 Meter Contest, SSB

Call: N0AH
Operator(s): N0AH
Station: N0AH

Class: SOHP
Operating Time (hrs): 1

QTH: WY

QSOs: 67  States/Provinces: 23  Countries: 2  Score: 3775

Comments:

spent one hour and heard "this is MY frequency" one too many times....had
enough and decided to go out and have some fun playing fetch with my dog Dino-
besides, my beverages were no fun since my rx antenna circuit on the IC756
keeps blowing on oevrload when TX on 160 meters- per the factory, the rig is
not mean't to operate with beverages on 160 if you transmit on 160 meters and
it's all my fault.......- - go figure-..........see you all in the last ARRL
SSB contest before the new world order of ham radio begins in April- 73  Paul
N0AH

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com