[3830] CQ160 SSB K2UOP SOHP

k2uop at raven-villages.net k2uop at raven-villages.net
Sun Feb 27 23:47:57 EST 2000

                     CQ 160 Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K2UOP
Operator(s):
Station: K2UOP

Class: SOHP
Operating Time (hrs):

QTH: WV

QSOs: 561  States/Provinces: 49  Countries: 12  Score: 78,263

Comments:

Club affiliation - PVRC
It seemed like there was less participation than in previous years, but
stations were spread out all the way up to 1.940.  It really is the
gentlemans band.  I was asked nicely several times if I would QSY
because I was close to a net, but the biggest laugh I had was when I thought
I found a clear spot low in the band between two stations.  I asked if
anyone was using the freq. several times with no reply, so I CQ'd.  The
guy higher in freq. asked me to move down and at the same time the guy
lower in freq asked me to move up.  Geez I about cracked up.  It's wierd
how your mind goes after hours without sleep.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com