[3830] ARRL DX CW - SV1DKL SO SB / 40

Stathis Maliakis sv1dkl at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 10:20:07 EST 2000

THIS IS THE SUMMARY FILE FOR SV1DKL'S ENTRY IN THE SINGLE OPERATOR , SINGLE
BAND / 40 METERS , LOW POWER CATEGORY , IN THE ARRL DX CW CONTEST (19-20 FEB
2000)

                  ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 2000

       Call: SV1DKL                   Country:  HELLAS
       Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Single Band

       BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

       160        0        0           0
        80        0        0           0
        40      201      603          35
        20        0        0           0
        15        0        0           0
        10        0        0           0
      -----------------------------------

      Totals    201      603          35  =   21,105

Equipment Description: Kenwood TS-850SAT , 100 Watts , D4 Rotary Dipole by
                        Cushcraft at 32 meters high , Pentium PC running CT
9.23

Club Affiliation:

                                          MALIAKIS EFSTATHIOS , SV1DKL

            MAILING ADDRESS: