[3830] HG1S CQ160CW SOLP

Felber Gyula mttosz.vrk at mail.matav.hu
Tue Feb 1 15:25:14 EST 2000

KAA15495
Sender: owner-3830 at contesting.com

                        CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 2000

      Call: HG1S                       Country:  Hungary
      Mode: CW                         Category: Single Operator Low Power

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    658    3757      23      54    =   289,289

All reports sent were 599 HA, unless otherwise noted.

Operator: Felber Gyula HA1TJ

Equipment Description:FT990 + 2el.Vertical/Beverage for RX/

Club Affiliation: hadxc

                                             Felber Gyula HA1TJ

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               MTTOSZ Gyor Varosi Radioklub  HG1S