[3830] WO9S SSB Sprint SO HP

Jon Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Sat Feb 5 23:02:46 EST 2000

                         SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 06-Feb-00

    Callsign Used : WO9S
         Operator : WO9S

         Category : SO HP

 Default Exchange : Jon IL

             Name : Jonathan L. Rosner
          Address : 5640 S. Ellis Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Chicago, IL 60637
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   80SSB      34          34         34       2         0
   40SSB      92          92         92      20         2
   20SSB      89          89         89      23         1

 Totals      215         215        215      45         3

    Final Score = 10320 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 Computer troubles on 75.  Had to run low power on that band!

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ
North American Sprint, conscientiously applying my most ethical
interpretation of the rules for this contest as set forth in
the National Contest Journal.

 Date: Feb. 6, 2000   Signed ______________________ Call: WO9S

	Jonathan L. Rosner              Phone: 773-702-7694
        Enrico Fermi Institute          Fax:   773-702-8038
        University of Chicago           e-mail: rosner at bquark.uchicago.edu
        5640 S. Ellis Avenue		    or  rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
        Chicago, IL 60637 USA

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com