[3830] SPRINT SSB FEB 2000 KT0R

KT0R at aol.com KT0R at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 00:07:23 EST 2000

                              SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET SSB

     Contest Date : 06-Feb-00

    Callsign Used : KT0R
        Operators : KT0R

         Category : SINGLE-OP HP

 Default Exchange : # DAVE MN

             Name : Dave Ranney
          Address : 2740 NATHAN LANE NORTH
   City/State/Zip : PLYMOUTH, MN
          Country : United States

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   80SSB      16          16         16       2         0
   40SSB      54          54         54       6         1
   20SSB      91          91         91      35         0

 Totals      161         161        161      43         1

    Final Score = 7084 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 HAD FUN FOR THE SHORT TIME I WAS ON. FAMILY THINGS GOING ON SO COULDN'T
 BE ON THE WHOLE CONTEST.  WAS SURPRISED TO NOT WORK ANY MN STATIONS.

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North American
Sprint, conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the rules
for this contest as set forth in the National Contest Journal.