[3830] Asia-Pacific Sprint, AL7IF SO

Wigi Tozzi fswt at aurora.uaf.edu
Sat Feb 12 04:35:12 EST 2000

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Prefixes

   20CW       24          24         24       20

 Totals       24          24         24       20

    Final Score = 480 points.

Was fun... a nice warm-up for the sprint in... 11 hours. found some
technical problems that I need to work out... better now than at 0001 the
13th...

Heard some stuff on 40, bu the bands were in terrible shape... nobodythere
heard me. I wouldn't be surprised if someone had 100 Q's.

73...

Wigi

PS: listen for me in the NA sprint. I'll be the really weak one.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com