[3830] Feb CW Sprint - K7BV

K7bv at aol.com K7bv at aol.com
Sun Feb 13 03:30:52 EST 2000

Feb 2000 CW Sprint

Call: K7BV
Op: Dennis (the Menace) Motschenbacher K7BV
State: NV
Team: NCCC #1

Score: 302 QSOs X 50 Mults = 15,100 points

Band  QSOs
20       110
40       145
80         47

Comments: I know, I know.  You just cannot believe that after so many years
of pathetic attempts I FINALLY made it past the 300 Q barrier but even tired
old dogs can learn a new trick or two every so often. Conditions were super
on 20 and 40 with very settled propagation and plenty of short skip -
couldn't tear myself away from 40 because it just didn't want to play out!
Now I can spend the next 15 years trying to figure out how those guys do
350+...

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com