[3830] SPRINT CW Score

Jack Schuster w1wef at snet.net
Sun Feb 13 14:48:15 EST 2000

I found condx terrible on all 3 bands, did not have fun! Never felt
loud, had few call me when finishing on MY frequency...even struggled to
get answers to CQs. Although I took time to "practice" a bit in advance,
at 15 min before the contest I realized I hadnt loaded the program
...just the test program I had played with. I then found I didnt
remember how to load the exchange info, and went into panic mode until 2
mins before the start! The only thing that seemed to go well was being
lucky with some good mults calling in.   80 /72   40/96   20/124
292x51   14,892
JACK W1WEF.     YCCC#1

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com