[3830] NA Sprint CW N9RV HP

n9rv at indy.net n9rv at indy.net
Sun Feb 13 12:53:56 EST 2000

                     NA Sprint - CW

Call: N9RV
Operator: N9RV
Station: N9RV

Power: HP
QTH: IN

   80:     99
----------------------
Total:    355 Qs   53 Mults =  18,815

Comments:

IC-765/Homebrew 3CX1200 amp
TS-930

80m:  dipole @ 70'
40m:  dipole @ 50'
20m:  4 el Telrex @ 70'

A very fun contest.  Thanks to all of those great guys who activate
what would otherwise be very rare mults every year:  N8NA, W4OC, WD0T,
just to name a few.

Its fun to run 1500W and have guys actually hear you on backscatter.
Big difference from the NAQP.

Tried a second radio for the first time.  Didn't use it very effectively
at all.  About the only thing it was good for was to tell me whether
or not activity had arrived yet on a new band.

Many, many loud guys here.  Conditions on 20 in particular were good,
and W0UA owes me a new right eardrum.  Ouch!

   - Pat
     N9RV

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/
N9RV         355   53    18,815HP