[3830] NA Sprint - CW - AA4GA

Lee Hiers aa4ga at contesting.com
Sun Feb 13 14:35:10 EST 2000

                              SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET
        Call Used : AA4GA

     Station Used : W4WA  (thanks, Ronnie!)

        Team/Club : SECC

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   80CW       71          71         71       5         0
   40CW       89          89         89      12         0
   20CW      113         113        113      30         4

 Totals      273         273        273      47         4

    Final Score = 13,923 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

On 13 Feb 00, at 8:29, John T. Laney, III wrote:

> (how come I couldn't get in sync to work WD0T?).  Missing other mults
> were VE4, VE5, RI, HI, WY (heard N7NG), MT, IA, KS (heard W0UY several
> times), and NE.

I did get SD, WY & KS out of those.  I missed MD (!) that I heard and VE5
that
was reportedly "everywhere".  Lessee...I got the ZF, KP4, HP, J3 as well as
the
non-counters HC8, ZS, and RU0.  In contrast to Gary, I worked the RU0 and the
next QSO was VY1!  I also worked ME with a low number around 0200Z on 40,
which
I don't usually get in Sprint.

> Heard or worked all of our team but K4TW and K8GT.

Same here.

I think this was my best ever multiplier total, and probably my best QSO
total...I'm sure it's the best total score.  Maybe I will hit 300 Qs one
day...probably two or three years after N5TJ hits 400!  :(

--
Lee Hiers
Cornelia, GA

aa4ga at contesting.com