[3830] 9A7P PACC M/S Score PACC CONTEST 2000.

hrle at rkp.ice.hr hrle at rkp.ice.hr
Tue Feb 15 20:20:37 EST 2000

      Call: 9A7P                     Country:  Croatia
                                     Category: Multi Single

     BAND      QSO   QSO-PTS   PTS/Q  PROVINCES

      160        0        0     0.00      0
       80       14       14     1.00      8
       40       46       46     1.00     11
       20      102      102     1.00     12
       15       40       40     1.00     10
       10        0        0     0.00      0

     Totals    202      202     1.00     41

                 Score: 8,282 points

Time on air: 5.6 hours

All reports sent were 59(9) #, unless otherwise noted.

Operator List: 1. 9A6NHH - Hrle

Equipment Description:
RTX: TS440S
ANT: 2el QUAD 20&15, Dipole 80&40m
PWR: 100W

Club Affiliation: WWYC

Remarks: Plan was to work WPX RTTY but due to my friend's sickness and
         no PC I decided to work PACC just for fun.
         Only couple of hours on the air. Came too late on 15m and didnt
         work any PAs on 10m. This was 4th PACC for me and this year
         much more activity then the past ones.
         Much those new PA calls like PA5.
         CU in ARRL CW (Hey states! Listen for 9A7P (QRP!5W!))
                                    73 de 9A6NHH(16yrs) - Hrle
          p.s. please I need e-mail to submit log for PACC....
                        hrle at rkp.ice.hr

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               R.C."Pazin"-CONTEST TEAM  9A7P
               P.O.Box 73