[3830] S51MM WPX RTTY SO/SB20/LP score

David Fister dfister at siol.net
Fri Feb 18 14:51:08 EST 2000

CALL: S51MM             LOCATION: SLOVENIA
CLASS:      Single Operator, SINGLE BAND20, LOW POWER
 Power used: 100W                 .

Band  QSOs  QSO points Prefixes Score: Rest periods (Single Operator
160m:                          Stations Only)
80m:   0     0                            to
40m:   0     0                             to
20m:  311 872  217                             to
15m:   0     0                             to
10m:   0     0                             to
Totals: 311 872 217 189224 Total:

Station Description: TS-850S
S/W :WriteLog V 9.23
Antenna(s): barely working vertical
Operators: S51MM
Remarks (Biggest thrill in contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):

I was just planning to made some qso's (50 or so), but things
went better than I expected.HC8N came to my CQ!

73, David S51MM

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com