[3830] ARRL DX CW: ZF2NT (SOAB/HP)

Bruce Sawyer zf2nt at candw.ky
Mon Feb 21 00:57:19 EST 2000

                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 19100  [sic:  CT is NOT
Y2K compliant!]

      Call: ZF2NT                    Country:  Cayman Islands
      Mode: CW                       Category: SOAB/HP

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160      300      900          46
       80      502     1506          58
       40      859     2577          56
       20     1204     3612          57
       15     1207     3621          57
       10     1172     3516          56
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   5244    15732         330  =   5,191,560

Excuse List:
--The 10m beam self destructed the day before the contest, and I never
succeeded in getting it fixed; consequently, all 10m contacts were made off
a baby tribander.
--The 80m wire (which had been up for over 3 months) chose Friday night
tobreak.  Naturally, we had heavy cloud cover under the full moon and the
flashlight was nowhere to be found.

QSL requests to G3SWH, direct only.

73,
Bruce, ZF2NT