[3830] ARRLDX CW K0RF Multi-Multi

k6rf at aol.com k6rf at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 00:15:27 EST 2000

                     ARRL DX Contest - CW

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): W0UA, WBOGAZ, WC4E, WQXE, N0HF, K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: Multi-Multi
QTH: CO

  160:     40     25
   80:    195     60
   40:   1007     97
----------------------
Total:   5199    507  =  7907679

Comments:

	Started as a Multi 2 with W0UA, then WB0GAZ and WC4E came in and we decided
that we would have more fun as Multi unlimited.  On Sat AM W1XE came in for a
few hours and by 0300Z the second day, it was just W0UA and me until about
1800Z when N0HF showed up to help finish up.
	It still turns out to be the ARRL CW effort for this station.  Too bad we
didn't start out with a full crew and a plan to really make a score.  It would
have been nice to see what the great condx could have yielded.
73, Chuck  K0RF

K0RF        5199  507   7907679Multi-Multi

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com