[3830] ARRLDX CW K0RF Multi-Multi

k6rf at aol.com k6rf at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 11:37:40 EST 2000

                     ARRL DX Contest - CW

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): W0UA, WC4E, WB0GAZ, W1XE, N0HF, K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: Multi-Multi
QTH: CO

  160:     40     25
   80:    195     60
   40:   1007     97
----------------------
Total:   5199    507  =  7,907,679

Comments:

W0UA and I decided to do a two man M2 a week before the test, so I set up 4
positions and got ready for a low key effort.  Then, WB0GAZ agreed to join for
the first 24 hours.  Had seen WC4E the previous Sunday and asked him to join
and he surprised me about 0300Z the first night by walking in and operating
for
the next 24 hours.  About 0400Z we got tired of the M2 class and the 6 band
change rule.  We decided to play at M/M.  On Saturday about 1630, W1XE joined
for about 6 hours.  At 0300Z All but W0UA and K0RF left.  The two of us did
our
best but had a couple of hours with onlt one transmitter on the air.
	On Sunday, N0HF showed up at about 1800z and helped us finish the test.
	Oh well,  we have had more serious efforts, but this one was a lot of fun.
Maybe next time I will get my act together and decide early that I really
can't
sit one of these things out!!
73, Chuck

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/
K0RF        5199  507 7,907,679Multi-Multi

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com