[3830] DK8LV ARRL INTL DX CW SO 80M HP/UNASSISTED

Stephan Loges dk8lv at m15.de
Mon Feb 21 19:51:31 EST 2000

                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 2000

      Call: DK8LV                    Country:
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator/Unassisted

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

       80      311      933          41
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    311      933          41  =   38,253

All reports sent were 599 KW, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:
4square + 200m Beverage
IC-761 + Amp

Just 2 times CA and AZ, nothing else from W6/7 Call area.
Couldn't beat myself compared to last year result.
Conditions were very poor, some eastcoaster's complained about
some noise due to a snow storm.

Club Affiliation: Bavarian Contest Club BCC

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Stephan Loges  DK8LV
               Hauptstrasse 67
               Gross Rheide,   D-24872