[3830] ARRL CW SP7GIQ SOMB HP

Sobon Krzysztof sp7giq at pro.onet.pl
Mon Feb 21 21:03:15 EST 2000

                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 2000

      Call: SP7GIQ                   Country: =20
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator HP

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160       33       99          14
       80      189      567          39
       40      945     2835          57
       20      483     1449          50
       15      676     2028          55
       10      953     2859          54
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   3279     9837         269  =3D   2,646,153

All reports sent were 599500

Equipment Description: IC751A,PA   ANT:1.8/3.5   GP, beverages
                                           7       2 el QUAD
                                        14,21      4/4  QUAD
                                          28       5/5  QUAD   =20

                                    CHRIS