[3830] CQ160 CW N2BA SOHP

Eve and Brooke allen usallens at home.com
Mon Jan 31 21:43:40 EST 2000

                     CQ 160 Meter Contest, CW

Call: N2BA
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SOHP
Operating Time (hrs): 25

QTH: NY

QSOs: 967  States/Provinces: 55  Countries: 45  Score: 317,700

Comments:

Equipment: IC-780, Titan Linear, Inv. V at 90', K9AY loops
Club: FRC

Working on the K9AY for weeks before contest and installed them 2 hrs
before
start. Had a great time; really like a contest where I can stay up all
night
cause I'm excited and still get plenty of sleep. Slept Saturday nite,
watched
the family go off skiing on Sunday and should have gone with them.

73,

Brooke, N2BA

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

--