[3830] W4ZW NAQP CW PT Score

W4ZW at home.com w4zw at home.com
Sun Jan 9 20:04:25 EST 2000

            NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

                  W4ZW

     Team/Club : Florida Contest Group Team #1

  160CW        1           1          1       1
   80CW       42          42         42      24
   40CW      132         132        132      43
   20CW        1           1          1       1
   15CW       80          80         80      34
   10CW       20          20         20      11

 Totals      276         276        276     114

    Final Score = 31,464 points.

My wife surprised me with a birthday dinner Saturday
night and there went my NAQP plans after surviving
two basketball games, a Pokemon affair, and other
kids' stuff!  Only on for about 4 hours.  10 was weak,
but 40 as usual was great!  40 is always my best band
here on the Ocean.  Even had Bruce, ZF2NT, call me off
the back of the beam.  Only heard Ron, WD4AHZ, on.

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW
Casey Key Island, FL

"A little bit of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"

One of the W1AW/4 Crew - IARU/WRTC-2000

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com