[3830] NAQP CW K9XD SO (2/2)

K9YO- Cedrick Johnson k9yo at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 10 04:12:51 EST 2000

I wish to retract this statement I made about W7NX. We settled this like
gentlemen off the air and off the reflector. I was a little upset from the
heat of battle when this situation occurred, as we all get in contests. So,
in retrospect, and after reviewing the possibilities for what may have
occurred (propagation changes, the movement of a beam, etc...) nobody is
really a lid here.

73,
Fred, K9YO

>  Also, the LID of the contest award goes to W7NX, who at 2112, moved right
>  in on top of me on 40M when I had a run going. Whoever you are, you know
>  that you could hear me, and I was there first. Shame on you, lid.

Cedrick Johnson - K9YO - ex. N9YXA, Z2/N9YXA - Extra Class
Dekalb, Illinois - Home of the NIU Huskies
10-10: 67368
Visit the K9YO ContestCentral online at:
http://www.qsl.net/k9yo

NorilTech Web Site: http://www.netcom.com/~k9yo
Owner/Consultant

What's a CW?

"...locate a local ISP that is run by COMPETENT geeks, NOT MCSE
or PHB's..." -Quote from a Pro-Linux paper

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
- Walter Bagehot

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com