[3830] AA4NC ARRL RTTY Roundup M/S Low Power

AA4NC at aol.com AA4NC at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 19:46:51 EST 2000

ARRL RTTY Roundup 2000

Call used: AA4NC
Location:  NC

Entry Class: Multi Op, Single Xmit, Low Power

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX
80        63    63    26     0
40       190   187    47    18
20       214   214    41    33
15       227   224    34    44
10        94    92    18    27
--------------------------------------
Total    788   780    54*   56*
--------------------------------------
* - Counted only once (not once per band)
--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 85800

Operators: W4CC, AA4NC

Hours of Operation: 23
Off Times: 1800-1835z, 0637-1222z

COMMENTS:
As always, a good time. RTTY contests are always laid back here. Since you
don't have to wear headphones, we just sit and talk. The Roundup is an
annual
tradition of sorts for W4CC and myself. We decided to go after the Division
Low Power record this year, after setting the High Power one last year. It
sounded as though participation was down a bit. Probably due to the NAQP
conflict...

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v4.0

Power Output: 150

Club Participation: PVRC

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Date 1/10/00  Signature: Will Roberts   Call: AA4NC

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com