[3830] KE1AK ARRL Rtty RoundUp SOLP

Corry Thibault corry at xpres.net
Mon Jan 10 15:14:13 EST 2000

2000 ARRL RTTY Roundup

CALL USED      KE1AK        State or province: Eastern Massachusettes
Single Operator Low Power
SCORING:  788  QSO points x   94 multipliers =     74072  claimed score

Count 1 point per complete QSO.
_______________

      74072 Claimed Score     788   QSOs     94  Multipliers
          Power Output  100 Watts

As always had lots of fun and thanks to all who had worked me.  Only wish I
had stayed up later on Sat. night (Sunday Morning)for more Q's on the lower
bands.  In this one as the others I have learned I need better antennas. A
G5RV at 35' and a R7000 vertical just doesn't cut it with the height that I
am at. I guess I could say that I nearly tripled my score from the last
round up I did, back 5 years ago.(TS-520 w/ pk232 AFSK logging by hand)
First one I have been able to make since then. Hope to see you all WPX.

Corry - KE1AK

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com