[3830] ARRL RUP PY1KS SOABLP

PY1KS-Alex py1ks at pontocom.com.br
Fri Jan 14 13:53:27 EST 2000

2000 ARRL RTTY Roundup

CALL USED      PY1KS        State or province: _________________

SCORING:  32  QSO points x   24 multipliers =     768  claimed score

Count 1 point per complete QSO.

      768 Claimed Score     32   QSOs     24  Multipliers
          Power Output             Hrs of Op

         Single Operator Station

Equipment Description:
Rigs:FT-840 (YAESU)
Antennas: 3 el. (10m) and Dipoles

Comments.
Just Enjoy to do some RTTY this year, because Here is Summer and almost impossible stay in home with so
Natural beauties like Beach and Ladies. :)
I hope cuagn on the next contest, thanks to everyone in my LOG.
>From Rio de Janeiro 44ºc..........

MULTIPLIERS
States worked:
NJ   NY   MD   PA   FL   NC   SC   TN   VA   AR   CA   OH   IL   CO   MO

Provinces worked:
ON   AB

DX:
8Q    CE    CT3   GW    P4    PJ2   YV