[3830] CQ160 CW K0RF Multi-Op

k6rf at aol.com k6rf at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 23:04:17 EST 2000

                     CQ 160 Meter Contest, CW

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): K0RF, W0UA
Station: K0RF

Class: Multi-Op
Operating Time (hrs): 20

QTH: CO

QSOs: 818  States/Provinces: 55  Countries: 23  Score: 181.038

Comments:

	The contest started as Multi with K0RF and packet.  Then W0UA came in and
operated for about three hours the first night.  The OM, K0RF finished it from
there.
	The first night was fair to EU, but most couldn't hear me.  Then I found that
the new phased ant I put up during the day Friday had one element shorted.
Fixed it on Saturday, but had no EU opening the second night.  I still don't
know if it works.
	I missed the big station at AA0RS, but mine seemed to work a little at least.
	Had a good time.
Chuck, K0RF

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com