[3830] SV1NA CQ 160m SO HP

Yorgos Grekos sv1na at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 23:11:32 EST 2000

      CQ 160M Contest 2000

Call:  S V 1 N A               Country:   G R E E C E
Mode:  C W                     Category:  Single Operator

         QSO's      QSO pts     States     Countries
          836        4830         23         65

                Total Points:  425.040

Club Affiliation: Greek Telegraphy Club (SV-CW-C)

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated within the
limitations of my licence and have observed fully the rules and regulations
of this specific contest.

73, de Yorgos, SV1NA                George A Graikos
                                    11 Papadopulou str, Athens
                                    GR-104 45, G R E E C E

               Packet :  SV1NA @ SV1SV.ATH.GR.EU
               E-mail :  sv1na at hotmail.com