[3830] IARU HF K8DX SO Phone

k8dx at raex.com k8dx at raex.com
Sun Jul 9 12:17:55 EDT 2000

                     IARU HF Championship

Call: K8DX
Operator(s): K8DX
Station: K8DX

Class: SO Phone  Power: HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 06:15

   15:             1040       52
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:       0     1040       52  =  262,288

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

After being on vacation for a week, my time was very limited in this one.
Started the contest with hours of 224 and 205, then had to QRT.  Got back
on for an hour and a half in the late afternoon to catch the last of the
EU opening.  Woke up at 4:30AM and couldn't sleep.  Heard W4MYA CQ'ing
into what I thought was a dead band until I heard him work a mobile ZS
while I was checking my e-mail.  Fired things up and started running again,
before the sun was even up!  This contest produced some of the best rates
ever!  Averaged 166Q/hr for the time I was on.  Was going to spend more
time looking for the WRTC guys, but rate is king :-)

Scott K8DX

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com