[3830] IARU Entries and WRTC

Henderson, Dan N1ND dhenderson at arrl.org
Wed Jul 12 10:29:50 EDT 2000

I know that many of you submitted scores shortly after the IARU HF World
Championships last weekend directly to the WRTC Committee for their use in
determining the outcome of the WRTC. I know they appreciate your efforts.
And Congratulations to all of the participants!

For those of you that did submit to the WRTC Contest Committee, please
remember that you still need to submit your regular entry to the ARRL
Contest Branch for inclusion in the results.  Submission to the WRTC
Committee only will not get your results included in the Contest Results for
the contest.

Thanks and hope all had a great Contest weekend!

73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
ARRL Contest Branch Manager

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com