[3830] K0OU GQP SO AB HP

Mike Wetzel w9re at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jul 24 02:37:26 EDT 2000

Steve,

I noticed the non id'ing on both SSB and CW and it seems like I noticed it
in another state QSO party!  It seems to be getting more prevalent!  I would
think we should try to nip this in the bud especially in state qso parties
that are sort of a training ground for other contests (for some that is).

Mike W9RE

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com