[3830] S59KW SOAB TS LP in WW WPX CW

suzana.bolcic at siol.net suzana.bolcic at siol.net
Mon Jun 5 23:45:54 EDT 2000

               CQ WW WPX TEST CW  2000

       Call:      	S59KW
       Category:  	SO AB TS
       Power:     	LP
       Mode:      	CW

   	BAND	QSO	PTS	PX
       	160	  14	 26	  2
        	 80 	  97    	203	22
        	 40   	246	586	72
        	 20    	415	755     203
        	 15     	443	805     164
        	 10     	267	383	76
             ---------------------------------------
	          1482     2758     539 	= 	1,486,562

All reports sent were 599 #, unless otherwise noted.

Club Affiliation: 	Slovenia Contest Club

OP:		S59KW

Equipment:	FT1000MP

ANT:		160		inv. vee @ 22m
		80, 40		FD4 @ 12m
		10,15,20   	3 el. 3 bander @ 12m

Off periods:	16.43 - 22.00
		04.26 - 07.01
		10.29 - 16.22

Worked from a ''WRTC'' locations, with the same antenas the competitors
will.
Bad propagation and small participation.

During the weekend I have not sleep because off two parties (my off
periods!) so I was not concetrate at best all the time, sorry.

I am looking for someone coming to Bled, who can bring me a Hail. Give me an
E-MAIL!

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my
transmitter within the limitations of my licence and have

Marko Agostini
Sencna 13
6310 Izola
Slovenia (EU)