[3830] CQ WPX CW VE7UF M/S HP

dsps at island.net dsps at island.net
Sun Jun 11 07:47:30 EDT 2000

                     CQ WW WPX - CW

Call: VE7UF
Operator(s): VE7ZO  VE7UF
Station: VE7UF

Class: M/S  Power: HP
QTH: ve7

  160:      0
   80:     23
   10:     32
-------------------------------
Total:   1624 x    613  =  2,931,366

ve7zo and myself, ve7uf, decided to try an initial MS wpx effort from my
station NR Courtenay, B.C..  We decided on a semi serious format with ZO on
days and myself UF on nights.  It was great to observe a world class opertor in
action.  Unfortunately, an unwelcome operator, Murphy, showed up at 10:00 on
the last day.  My 286 ran out of memory.  I attemped to transer to an MMX but
lost the desk top trying to free up com 1.  Next time I will eliminate Murphy.
My new 80M 4 square was of little use in the QRN.  Otherwise, it was lots of
fun.  73, VE7UF

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com