[3830] VA3RU VHF QSO PARTY M/S

Dipole va3ru at dipole.com
Mon Jun 12 10:42:54 EDT 2000

                       ARRL VHF QSO PARTY -- 19100

      Call: VA3RU                    Country:
                                     Category: Multi Single

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS      GRIDS

       50        141      141          61
      144      101      101          39
      222          0          0             0
      432       20        40           13
      903        0        0           0
      1.2         0        0           0
      2.3         0        0           0
      3.4         0        0           0
      5.7         0        0           0
      10G       0        0           0
      24G       0        0           0
      LHT       0        0           0
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    262      282         113  =   31,866

Operator List:

Equipment Description: IC 746, 4 ele, 19 ele and 7 ele on 432

Our very first VHF operation.
Very very interesting. The antennas need improvements.
Best DX on 6 was KP4. On 2 we had a little bit of AU.
See you there next time.

Club Affiliation:

           MAILING ADDRESS:

                 VA3RU