[3830] ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Charles F. Spetnagel, W6KK W6KK at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jun 18 09:44:16 EDT 2000

 ARRL VHF QSO PARTY -- 2000

      Call:      W6KK
      Category:  Limited-Multi
      Grid:      DM14

      BAND       QSO   QSO PTS  GRIDS

       50                237      237          80
      144              136      136           23
      222                18        36             5
      432                57      114           10
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    448      523         123  =   64,329

Operator List: N7CQQ, K6CCC, N9NS, WB6TOZ, W6KK

Equipment Description:       6M:  Icom 756Pro, Henry 2006, Cushcraft
617-6B
                                         2M:  Icom IC-746, Cushcraft
13-B2
                                         220:  Yeseu FT736, Vertical
                                         432:  Yeseu FT736, Cushcraft
719B

Set up field day style on a 8500’ mountain top east of Los Angeles.
Expected more local activity, but it just wasn't there.  Thanks to Mike,
N9NS
visiting from Indianapolis for taking time out to help in the contest.
Had a great time and learned a lot about VHF contesting,  looking
forward to
next year.   Thanks to everyone for the Q’s

                             Signature /s/     Charles F. Spetnagel,
W6KK
                                                    5327 Carol Avenue
                                                   Alta Loma, CA