[3830] ARRL INTL DX PHONE RESULTS

WalterR148 at aol.com WalterR148 at aol.com
Sun Mar 5 19:48:19 EST 2000

CLAIMED RESULTS FOR AA3RC

SINGLE OPERATOR ASSISTED, LOW POWER, OPERATED 28 HOURS TOTAL TIME.

BAND     QSO's     DXCC
80M           9                  9
40M           44                44
20M           276              82
15M           227              80
10M           311              84
TOTAL     867              286     CLAIMED SCORE = 743,886

This was my second contesting attempt since I have been a ham. The first
contest was a small one but this was first attempt at a big International
level contest.  Had a great time and would like to thank all ops that I had
QSO's with. I still need to get my 40m es 80m wire antennas up on the new
tower as 40 es 80m are my weak bands now. My highest QSO rate was abt 67 Q'S
an hour at my high point. Found to be very exciting experience.  I can say
I'm hooked on contesting. Now I have to sharpen my skills. Can't wait until
the next contest that I can work.

73 to all,
Wally / AA3RC

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com