[3830] ly1dr arrl ssb score soabhp assisted

saulius zalnerauskas ly1dr at takas.lt
Mon Mar 6 07:45:20 EST 2000

                              ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 04-Mar-00, 05-Mar-00

    Callsign Used : LY1DR
         Operator : LY1DR

         Category : SINGLE OP ALL BAND HIGH POWER ASSISTED

 Default Exchange : 59300

             Name : SAULIUS ZALNERAUSKAS
          Address : Box 922
   City/State/Zip : Kaunas, 3005
          Country : Lithuania

        Team/Club : LITHUANIAN DX GROUP

   80SSB      18          18         54       9
   40SSB      73          73        219      25
   20SSB      52          50        150      19
   15SSB      66          66        198      26
   10SSB     293         291        873      43

 Totals      502         498       1494     122

    Final Score = 182268 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 JUST FOR FUN ONLY.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.