[3830] ARRLDX SSB K3ND SOAB(A)HP

K3ND at yahoo.com K3ND at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 11:16:28 EST 2000

                     ARRL DX Contest - SSB

Call: K3ND
Operator(s): K3ND
Station: K3ND

Class: SOAB(A)  Power: HP
QTH: PA

  160:      5      5
   80:     37     31
   40:     68     48
   20:    211     83
   15:    373     99
   10:    444    103
----------------------
Total:   1138    369  =  1,259,766

Club: FRC

Comments:

WOW!!! What great conditions!  10 & 15 were still open to JA at 10 PM local.
Don't remember that ever happening before on a contest weekend.  The low bands
were pretty lousy, but who cares!  Had a couple of great runs on 10 & 15 but
the "crud" level was at an all time high.  My daughter's 6th birthday party on
Sunday really cut into the operating time.  This is the result of my poor
planning 6 years & 9 months ago...

K3ND        1138  369 1,259,766SOAB(A) HP

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com