[3830] ARRLDX SSB 9A1CHP SOSB/10 ASS ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 2K

hrle at rkp.ice.hr hrle at rkp.ice.hr
Mon Mar 6 22:11:21 EST 2000

      Call: 9A1CHP (9A6NHH)          Country: Croatia
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Op, 10 meters,
                                               Low Power, Assisted

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

       10      500     1500          54
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    500     1500          54  =   81,000

All reports sent were 59 100 (five nine - one hundred).

Operator: 9A6NHH - Hrle, age 16 (sixteen)

Equipment Description:
TS440S, 100w into 2 ele Quad + Cluster

Club Affiliation: WWYC

SoapBox:

- there's no meters like 10 meters (who ever said that he was right)
  but i'd like to add there's no mode like CW mode :)
- now i have problems with talking... maybe I was CQing too much?
  this was my 1st SSB effort after ..hmmm IARU HF '99... and I still
  didnt forgot how to spell :).. i was even surprised with my english..
  too bad my english teacher didnt saw me running 6 qsos/minute with this
  long call... folks that were *moral help* around me and begged me to stop
  screaming Charlie Hotel Papa are still havin' nightmares :)
- anyway...in cw part i missed Kansas & DC for WAS and this time
  I missed Utah & Nebraska... both states heard but under too big pile ups
- nothing more to say... now i'm 100% ready for Russian Contest in 2 weeks!
- thanks to buddies at CHP Club! Next time I'm QRV as 9A7P :)

*moral help* - club members let me knew i'm not alone by talking right by my
               ears... it's what i call home QRM

          Greetings from 9A1CHP Clubstation

                   9A6NHH - Hrle

Club url: http://rkp.ice.hr