[3830] KR7X ARRL DX SSB Results

Lonberg, Hank Hank.Lonberg at Harrisgrp.com
Mon Mar 6 13:59:50 EST 2000

                              ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 04-Mar-00, 05-Mar-00

    Callsign Used : KR7X
         Operator : KR7X

         Category : SOAB/LP

 Default Exchange : 59 OR

             Name : Hank Lonberg
          Address : 8575 SW Thoroughbred Pl.
   City/State/Zip : Beaverton, Oregon 97008
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Willamette Valley DX Club

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   40SSB      10          10         30         7
   20SSB      42          42        126        30
   15SSB      62          62        186        27
   10SSB     114         114        342        36

 Totals      228         228        684       100

    Final Score = 68400 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 Good fun not enough time or hardware to really pursue a good score.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

      3/6/00                   Hank Lonberg                       KR7X