[3830] SY1D ARRL DX INT.SSB CONEST MM

Elias Bakopoulos sv1dnw at x-treme.gr
Thu Mar 9 19:59:12 EST 2000

INFO ABT SY1D URL: http://www.qsl.net/sv1dnw/
(do not write above this line)

ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST
CW Third FULL weekend in February---Phone First FULL weekend in March

CALL USED___SY1D____ MODE _PHONE_  COUNTRY___HELLAS,GREECE__________

Call of operator if different from call used ___SV1DNW___________
Separate logs and summaries must be submitted for each mode of =
operation.
                            Valid QSOs W/VE Multipliers
                             160       0        0
                               80       0        0
                               40     18       11
                               20   120       28=20
                               15   510       54=20
                               10     77       18=20
                              -------------------------
                        TOTAL   725      111
             725 QSOs * 3 =3D_2175_  x 111  Multipliers =3D 241425 =
Claimed Score=20

ENTRY CLASS: Multioperator Unlimited=20

If multioperator, show calls of all operators, =
loggers__SV1DNW-SV1DKL-SV1DKR-SV1DZB.__
Please enclose logs, dupe sheets, phots and soapbox comments with=20
your entry and mail within 30 days after the phone contest to:=20
ARRL Contest Branch, 225 Main Street, Newington, CT 06111.

POWER OUTPUT-CHECK ANY USED:  ____ 5 watts or less    ____ 6W-150W     =
____Over 150
________________
YES________   AFFILIATED CLUB PARTICIPATION    NO___________
ARRL AFFILIATED CLUB NAME________________________________
(Note:Club secretary must submit list of eligibles in order fror club =
aggregate to be listed.=20
3 or more entries must be submitted.)

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for =
Amateur Radio in my=20
country. My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I =
agree to be bound by=20
the decisions of the ARRL Awards Committee."

Date __09/03/2000___ Signature______ELIAS BAKOPOULOS______ Call =
__SV1DNW_____

1. Check log for duplicate QSOs
2. Copy ALL QSO info carefully. A penalty is assessed for incorrectly =
copied QSO info
3. Observe mailing deadline
4. Dupe/check sheet must accompany all entries of 500 or more QSOs

Elias Bakopoulos, SV1DNW=20
P.O.Box: 31669=20
Athens,100 35=20
Hellas,Gr.

W/VE Multipliers:

 40 Meters
MA    NH    RI    NY    NJ    PA    MD    NC    FL    VA    NF   =20

 20 Meters
CT    MA    ME    NH    RI    NY    NJ    DE    PA    MD    AL    GA    =
NC   =20
FL    TN    VA    CA    WA    MI    OH    WV    IL    WI    NE    NS    =
NF   =20
PQ    ON   =20

 15 Meters
CT    MA    ME    NH    RI    VT    NY    NJ    DE    PA    MD    AL    =
GA   =20
KY    NC    FL    SC    TN    VA    AR    MS    TX    OK    CA    AZ    =
ID   =20
MT    NV    OR    UT    WA    WY    MI    OH    WV    IL    IN    WI    =
CO   =20
IA    KS    MN    MO    NE    SD    NB    NS    NF    PQ    ON    MB    =
AB   =20
BC    YT   =20

 10 Meters
CT    MA    ME    NH    NY    NJ    DE    PA    MD    AL    GA    NC    =
VA   =20
OK    MI    IL    WI    NF   =20

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com